2014年10月23日木曜日

Analyzing a food blog

Hello I'm Risako again.
I hate Autumn. It's freezing cold outside. I couldn't wake up early this morning because my bed didn't let me go. But one thing I love about Autumn is that there are a lot of delicious food. Pumpkin, sweet potato, chestnut and so on.

The food blog that Eri, Hinako, and I were given is called "Oh, Ladycakes." It is a blog about vegan baking cakes. The quality is quite high. The beautiful pictures and the neat explanation of various kinds of sweets are interesting. Moreover, since it has recipes written, I suppose it is useful for mothers who loves cooking for their children. As I mentioned earlier, the pictures on this blog visually attracts the readers. Doesn't this look tasty?

Hot fudge peanut butter pie

Unfortunately, this blog is written only in English. Therefore, I thought that it is better if it is accessible for foreign people, such as Japanese and French as well. Overall, I like this blog. It is a so-called 'Kawaii' blog. I hope you enjoy reading them too. http://www.ohladycakes.com

Double chocolate raspberry brownies


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿